Alternative Spring Break- Myrtle Beach, SC
|Event Type:||Civic Engagement
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
All day event
o Apply, go to:
In collaboration with Habitat for Humanity, the Center for Civic
Engagement will be sponsoring an Alternative Spring Break Trip from
March 17-21 In Myrtle Beach, SC. Any students interested in
participating in a unique and meaningful spring break opportunity
should complete the application attached to this event page.
- Site allows for 12 students/staff to participate in trip (transportation is provided)
- Cost is $420/person (Dept. of Civic Engagement will assist group in organizing fundraising events)
- Group will assist in building the 111th house in Horry County, SC through Habitat for Humanity
- Anyone can participate! No special skills or experience is required.
- To learn more about Habititat for Humanity in Myrtle Beach, SC visit: